1. How does the Knowledge Grid handle corruption?
2. Are triggers and stored procedures supported in IB?
3. How and where is the Knowledge Grid stored in memory?
4. Can Infobroight make use of MySQLs query cache?
5. How does data compression work?
6. How is data storage handled?
7. Where is the knowledge Grid stored and how can I interact with it directly?
8. KG files are not intended to be human-readable
9. What are the limitations on the number of rows or columns in a table?
10. How does IEE scale with multiple coreCPUs?
11. How do I change my Oracle DDL to work with IEE?