Go beyond operational statistic-gathering to true investigative analytics. With Infobright’s investigative analytics, companies extract rich, real-time insight from machine-generated data:
- dynamically query growing streams of mobile data, including call detail records, web and network logs, GPS data, social media data and more
- ask probing, fast-changing questions to uncover ways to increase profits, market share and competitive advantage
Infobright’s success in transforming mobile data into value is enabled by industry-leading data compression, super-charged ad-hoc query performance and a miniaturized software footprint:
- Exceptional ad-hoc query performance: The speed of innovation is real-time, and systems and applications need ad-hoc query performance to match. Infobright's Knowledge Grid, DomainExpert, and Rough Query IP have greatly expanded the types of questions customers can ask in an IA environment.
- Highly efficient data compression and optimized load speeds: Infobright's patented and patent-pending data compression IP enables enterprises to store larger historical data sets for more accurate analysis. With this deep compression, implementations can start with as little as a single server. Furthermore, load speeds are optimized no matter how much data or how diverse the data sources.
- Designed and built for every corporate need: Infobright has developed three unique IA implementations to fit different corporate requirements: an enterprise-class appliance with pre-configured and tuned resources; a software-only engine for analytics applications; or embedded as OEM capabilities for smart devices, networks and service pops.
- Fully integrated with the leading providers of unstructured-data capture and compute: Hadoop clustering and log-data-text analytics are key capabilities within the machine-generated data world. Clients such as Liverail and Integral Ad Science have led the way in leveraging the power of Hadoop and Infobright together.
Let us help you get started and contact us today.
The challenge that JDSU put before Infobright was to capture and enable near real-time analysis of huge volumes of data traversing some of the world's largest carrier networks, at lower…
read more >>
A New Approach
The Analytic Data Warehouse
Traditional data warehouse products put a tremendous burden on IT in order to create and maintain an environment that will allow users to query against large volumes of data.