Infobright Enterprise Edition
High performance. Low cost. Easy to implement and manage. Real-time analytics against large volumes of machine-generated data.
Enterprise Edition Benefits
Just Load and Go
- Simple to implement and manage, requiring little administration
- No specific schemas needed
- Self-managing: no need to create indexes, materialized views or partition data
- Use the BI tools or programming languages you know: compatible with major Business Intelligence tools such as Actuate/BIRT, Cognos, Business Objects, Microstrategy, Pentaho, Jaspersoft, Talend and others, and uses the MySQL drivers for ODBC, JDBC etc.
High performance and scalability
- Fast response times for complex analytic queries
- No need to pre-plan queries and tune for performance - Infobright excels at ad hoc queries
- Query and load performance remain constant as the size of the database grows
- Very fast data load: Load TBs per hour with the Distributed Load Processor
- Scales up to 50TB of data and more
- Low cost enterprise subscriptions that include product licenses, updates, outstanding support and more. Special OEM pricing and program.
- Eliminates the need for complex hardware infrastructure
- Runs on low cost, industry standard servers
- A single server can scale to support 50 TB of data
- Industry-leading data compression (10:1 up to 40:1) significantly reduces the amount of storage needed and their associated maintenance costs
- 90% less work to manage means much lower operational expenses
Download the Product Overview.
Canadian Space Agency
“This [Infobright] solution permits real time compression, compact storage and quick retrieval of relevant data segments using SQL query processing of measured data. Performance of this solution along with its…
A New Approach
The Analytic Data Warehouse
Traditional data warehouse products put a tremendous burden on IT in order to create and maintain an environment that will allow users to query against large volumes of data.