Meet Infopliance: The Industry’s First Appliance for Machine-generated Data
Oct 10, 2012
Infopliance, by Infobright, is the industry’s first database appliance specifically designed for fast, simple and affordable analysis of machine-generated data.
Built to store and extract insight from large volumes of real-time and historical information generated by web logs, network logs, call detail records, sensor data and more,
this integrated hardware/software solution delivers robust analytic performance, scales to 144 terabytes of data in a single appliance node.
So join us and meet Infopliance. Learn how Infopliance, based on Infobright’s award-winning columnar technology and Knowledge Grid architecture, delivers:
- Fast processing of both pre-planned and ad-hoc analytic queries, with no indexing, projections or manual tuning required
- Support of thousands of users
- High availability, including automatic failover, as well as backup and recovery and data protection capabilities
- Simple set up and administration, supported by Infobright’s self-tuning and self-managing architecture
- Easy integration with popular big data platforms like Hadoop, Business intelligence dashboards, traditional databases and more
- A low TCO, costing as little as one half to one third that of traditional appliance solutions
Canadian Space Agency
“This [Infobright] solution permits real time compression, compact storage and quick retrieval of relevant data segments using SQL query processing of measured data. Performance of this solution along with its…
A New Approach
The Analytic Data Warehouse
Traditional data warehouse products put a tremendous burden on IT in order to create and maintain an environment that will allow users to query against large volumes of data.